Welcome To Hartmann Law Firm
Mr. Hartmann is a “certified specialist” in criminal law, and is the founder and owner of the Hartmann Law Firm, a criminal defense law firm in Orange County. For over 27 years, Mr. Hartmann has worked vigorously to defend individuals and companies accused of, or about to face, criminal charges in federal, state and juvenile court.
Mr. Hartmann’s professional record includes the following:
- Full acquittals at trial
- Partial acquittals at trial resulting in substantially reduced sentences
- In some cases where a client was convicted of the charge or a lesser-charge, the evidence put the client in a more reasonable light than the Government or District Attorney portrayed before trial, resulting in more favorable sentences
- Prevented clients from even being charged with a crime
- If charges were filed, having the case dismissed, or evidence suppressed or limited because of law enforcement’s violation of the client’s constitutional rights or other prosecutorial and law enforcement misconduct
- Negotiating substantially reduced charges or sentences in very serious felony and misdemeanor matters
Find out about your Orange County Criminal Defense Lawyer! Learn More
We practice in over a dozen areas of law, how can we help? Learn More
Information on our Representative Cases, just a click away! Learn More
Check out our references from some of our amazing clients! Learn More
In order to be identified as a “certified” specialist in California, an attorney must be certified either by the State Bar of California Board of Legal Specialization, or an organization whose certification program has been accredited by the State Bar. (Such an organization must have requirements for certification that are at least equal to those of the State Bar’s program.) Mr. Hartmann is certified by the State Bar of California Board of Legal Specialization.
The use of the Internet, e-mail, or this web site for communication with the Hartmann Law Firm or any individual member of the Firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Please do not send any confidential or time-sensitive material unless previously discussed with the Firm.