Criminal problems don’t wait until a convenient time and day. When you need help, don’t wait – call 365 24/7 (714 543-2266). Expect the following if Bob is your lawyer: prompt return of your phone calls, access to his private cell phone, a thorough discussion with you of the evidence, an analysis of the types of motions and mitigating facts that will help, as well as a fair and reasonable fee. You will hear “what you need to hear,” not “what you want to hear.”
The bottom of this page gives examples of the types of cases Bob works on. For close to 28 years, he has worked to defend those facing, or about to face, criminal charges in state and federal courts in Newport Beach, Orange County, Los Angeles County, San Diego County, Riverside and San Bernardino Counties, as well as all of Southern California, across California and throughout the United States. Hartmann Law Firm clients number in the thousands, and include people like you, hard-working good people who find themselves in an unfortunate situation. Examples of clients include high-profile individuals, people with state licenses whose livelihood and reputation might be destroyed with a conviction, even police, probation officers and their children, as well as corporations and their officers and employees.
Bob has successfully represented individuals and companies in many varieties of cases in federal court over the last 28 years. He can help you if your federal case is local, or in some other state. In the last couple of years, Bob has worked federal cases in Southern California, Texas, Tennessee, Manhattan New York and Kansas. If you have a federal criminal problem, call Bob right now at 714 543-2266.
Bob also has had a great deal of success getting good results for clients in Orange, Los Angeles, San Diego, Riverside, San Bernardino and other counties such as San Luis Obispo and Santa Barbara. No matter where your case is, call Bob right now at 714 543-2266.
The Firm’s practice areas include:
- Export Controls Violations – including cases involving Export Administration Regulations (“EAR” – dual-use items), International Traffic In Arms Regulations (“ITAR”), the Commerce Department’s Bureau of Industry and Security (“BIS”) and Commerce Control List (“CCL”)
- Securities Offenses – including Securities Fraud, Insider Trading and Third Party Misrepresentation
- Immigration Offenses – Smuggling, Harboring, Transportation of Unlawful Aliens, Trafficking in False Identity Documents, False Statements Pertaining to Status and Illegal Reentry
- Fraud such as Wire and Mail Fraud, Mortgage and Bank Fraud, Healthcare and Medicaid/Medicare Fraud, Student Loan Fraud and Perjury
- Laundering, Counterfeiting, Structuring, Financial and Tax Offenses
- Environmental Crimes – Dumping, Storage, Transportation and Licensing Issues
- Violent Crimes such as Murder, Homicide, Sexual Assaults, Three-Strikes, Robbery, Gangs, Kidnapping and Weapons
- Property Crimes such as Residential and Commercial Burglary, Grand and Petty Theft, Identity Theft, Receiving Stolen Property, Extortion, Embezzlement and Gambling Offenses
- Domestic Violence and Restraining Orders
- Drunk Driving (first and multiple offenses, refusals, DMV matters)
- Child Pornography Offenses including possession and trafficking
- Sex Offenses including Pandering, Pimping, Slave Trade, Child Molest, Sexting
- Juvenile Offenses in both Delinquency (Crimes) and Dependency (Social Services) Courts
- Violations of Probation/Parole/Mandatory Supervision
- Other Offenses – felonies and misdemeanors, federal and state
- Expunging and Clearing Criminal Records
- Cases where an Individual or Company have not yet been charged with a crime, but are aware they are under investigation
In addition, Mr. Hartmann handles federal and state appeals, habeas corpus writs and administrative matters such as cases where a state licensing agency, as a result of some act (perhaps not even rising to the level of a crime) attempts to revoke or suspend a client’s professional license.
The Firm always has the client’s best interests in mind. Mr. Hartmann believes it important to know the client and client’s family, background, and life history and characteristics, so he can humanize the client for the Court, prosecutor and jury. In that way, it is more likely the client will be respectfully treated as an individual, and not merely as a “defendant.”
K and I want to thank you very much. K is so relieved that her case is finally over. We are both very happy about the outcome, and we owe a lot to your work…
We especially want to thank you for your kindness, understanding, and genuine caring. We wish you and your family continued success, health, and prosperity…
The Orange County based criminal defense office, the Hartmann Law Firm, will be able to help you. Robert Hartmann has worked for over 27 years in Orange County, Southern California, and across California and the United States defending clients against criminal charges in federal and state court.
If you have any questions regarding the Hartmann Law Firm and criminal defense, contact us. Mr. Hartmann is often available for evening and weekend appointments. The firm is conveniently located in Newport Beach, less than a mile from John Wayne, Orange County Airport. Contact us at 714 543-2266.